Granite EPIK provides a simple solution to a complex problem – using Softswitch intelligence with Ethernet, FSX and 4G LTE technology in a single appliance – allowing analog devices to register directly with Granite EPIK and directly peer with the PSTN. This patented approach supports all traditional analog lines, including fire and life safety alarms, that are not compatible with other SIP-based or wireless solutions.*
4G LTE standard connectivity with 5G capability means that Granite EPIK can be used for WiFi and broadband failover, where service is available.
What you need to know.
Granite EPIK complies with:
- NFPA 72 as an MFVN (Managed Facilities-based Voice Network) solution
- HIPAA for healthcare and pharmacy applications, providing end-to-edge encryption on all calls and faxes
- PCI data security standards for payment transactions
Granite EPIK is:
- SECURE: End-to-edge encryption on all calls and faxes
- RELIABLE: 24-hour battery backup, dual SIMs and intelligent failover to PRI; monitored hourly 24/7 with automatic notification for critical alarm and voice circuits*
- SIMPLE: Minimal inside wiring is required, with the option of Granite’s turnkey managed deployment and installation nationwide
- FLEXIBLE: can support value-added features, including auto-attendant and IVR functionality
- ECONOMICAL: Consistent pricing across the US with savings of up to 30%, a stable monthly cost for the life of the contract and no up-front capital expenditure
* Some jurisdictions may require wireline connections for certain applications (Fire/Life Safety), and wireline connections may be necessary to furnish service at some locations.