We have an exciting opportunity to join our ADCom PMO team, as an Project Manager, supporting multi-faceted customer deployments. In this role, the Project Manager is responsible for managing and driving key customer deployment projects across the organization from start to finish. As a project manager, your job is to ensure successful execution of projects through proper planning, reporting, resource alignment, documentation and overall coordination of the specific project(s) while driving quote to cash delivery.
The ADCom PM will manage key projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope. Under general supervision, oversees various projects of a highly complex nature. Must be familiar with hardware and software deployment, circuit order management and professional services as part of project scope, as well as understand the role and function of each team member, to effectively coordinate and drive the activities of the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee various projects of a highly complex nature
- Facilitate IT Telecom projects for products and services throughout the entire Project Management Lifecycle
- Oversee project initiation, support/delivery, stakeholder management and pre/post installations review
- Manage handoffs/interfaces required for customer on-boarding and Day 2 support
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and drives quote to cash procedures
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project cost using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationship with third party/vendors
- Manage Project Jeopardy Processes
- Facilitate Key Learnings for project improvements and elimination of repeat issues
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple Clients’ projects and/or programs and execute the scope of services outlined.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to assigned project resources
- Serves as the primary Client contact post sales responsible for project activity status via timelines, status reports and effective communication.
- Provides continuous reports, data, status updates across programs and project to demonstrate operational success.
- Leads Client and internal status meetings and updates.
- Responsible for risk assessment, contingency planning and appropriate escalation of issues.
- Negotiates and manages Client expectations, scope of work and change orders as needed.
- Documents and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Anticipates Client needs by understanding challenges and goals of the implementation process.
- Understands the platform and its intended use to guide the Client through the adoption and onboarding process.
- Supports, identifies and tracks process improvements associated project/order management practices
- Maintains a consistently high level of Client satisfaction; raises and addresses issues proactively and supports the Client expectations and goals while keeping the business in mind.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Work Experience: Competencies
- Solid educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or other IT related fields
- Proven working experience in project management
- Solid Leadership skills and Business Acumen
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in the Telecommunication Industry
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Technical/Business Competencies And Requirements
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred but not required
- Scheduling and experience with managing scope changes
- Ability to drive Quote to Cash processes
- Knowledge of AT&T Ordering Products – AVPN, ADI, ANIRA, AVTS, VoIP, IP FLEX, Moves, Porting
- Knowledge of AT&T Systems – ASAP, ROME, GMIS, ETC
- Knowledge of Comcast, Cox and Spectrum portals for ordering
- Knowledge of ServiceNow (SNOW)
- Vinyl, REV.IO preferred but not required
- Microsoft: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
High school diploma, Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Minimum 3 years of Project Management experience
This JOB description should not be deemed all-inclusive. Additional requirements and expectations may be assigned. At all times, employees are expected to adhere to company policies.