Is it really necessary to introduce a company like ADCom Solutions, which for 25 years has been a leader in providing business solutions centered on Information Technology? As rapidly as that technology changes, and with as many services as ADCom provides, the answer becomes obvious. The company must constantly evolve to continue to bring the best solutions and the latest technologies to clients both old and new.
One thing which hasn’t changed in the two-and-a-half decades ADCom has been serving customers is its focus on customer service. This is the principle upon which the company has built its core beliefs. So while technologies and services evolve, the timeless goal of customer satisfaction stays constant.
ADCom Solutions started as an AT&T hardware partner in 1985. It has since developed a focus on delivering services. From Managed IT Performance to wireless device management and procurement, ADCom delivers a host of services to provide a total solution to client businesses’ IT needs.
The list of professional and managed services offered by ADCom is impressive, extensive, and varied. A partial list includes:
- Managed IT Performance
- Network Management – monitoring, performance reporting, trouble ticketing system, etc.
- Application Performance Management
- End-user experience
- Onsite & Professional Services
- Project management
- Centralized staging & deployment services
- Inside wiring, demarc extensions
- WiFi planning, installation, diagnostics and coverage analysis (heat map)
- 3G/4G site surveys
- AT&T/Carrier Services
- MPLS, DSL, Ethernet, Mobility & other data transport networks
- AT&T private VPN – ANIRA services: installation, monitoring & management
- Project management for ordering & provisioning
- Turnkey deployment services
Not only does ADCom offer AT&T hardware, they can provide hardware from most any vendor and the expertise to put it to work for you.
ADCom can provide project management, network installation and deployment, and application performance monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.