We have an exciting opportunity to join our ADCom PMO organization, as a Customer Success Relationship Manager. In this role, the CSRM is responsible for managing and driving a positive customer experience across the organization. As a CSRM, you will be the key customer contact responsible for the overall customer experience working with Sales, Delivery, Operations and Accounting teams. The role will lead the partnership across the company to ensure customer expectations are met in the areas of ordering, maintenance, billing and customer education.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as customer point of contact for management of service issues.
- Collaborates with sales, delivery, operations, and vendor partners to develop customer specific action plans to address service issues.
- Interacts with customers prior to and or after sale to develop and maintains positive customer relations.
- This position is held accountable for resolving customer concerns to ensure customer satisfaction on a 24 x 7 basis.
- Position has independent authority to escalate to whatever level as necessary to expeditiously resolve customer concerns or raised issues.
- Uses online tools to extract, analyze and customize data for stewardship reports that include ordering, delivery, maintenance and billing items.
- Analysis of performance data drives the actionable items to support customer need, including development of programs to minimize churn.
- Responsible for bringing resolution to issues, engaging other departments as necessary and being the champion for status reports back to customer.
- Uses various systems to troubleshoot problems and determines possible resolution or department to refer problem to.
- Promote use of ADCom’s on-line self-servicing platforms and tools with the customers as an alternative approach to resolve customer issues.
- Educate customer on use of self-servicing tools.
- Oversees the implementation of customer projects which fall outside of the PM scope as applicable.
- Oversees Root Cause Analysis processes for major service disruptions and facilitates the communication to customer.
- Develops cross functional action item plans for service impacting issues, assigns ownership and tracks them through resolution.
- Develops and maintains RACI matrix between customer, partners, vendors and ADCom to ensure proper alignment against contracted expectations.
- Conducts reviews of escalation procedures across all departments to ensure relevant, documented, maintained and appropriately communicated.
- Partners with the Project/Order Management team for early awareness of scope being deployed in prep for Day 2 and beyond CSRM engagement/support.
- Develop overall ADCom Customer Satisfaction Reporting process inclusive of a feedback process.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled Stewardship meetings focused on customer business initiatives and ADCom’s support of those initiatives.
- Maintains a consistently high level of Client satisfaction; raises and addresses issues proactively and supports the Client expectations and goals while keeping the business in mind
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Work Experience: Competencies
- Solid educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or other IT related fields
- Proven working experience in project management and customer relationship management
- Solid Leadership skills and Business Acumen
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in the Telecommunication Industry
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Technical/Business Competencies and Requirements
- Scheduling and experience with managing scope changes
- Ability to drive Quote to Cash processes
- Knowledge of ServiceNow (SNOW)
- Vinyl, REV.IO preferred but not required
- Microsoft: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
High school diploma, Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of Customer Relationship Management Experience preferred
- Operations and/or Project Management experienced desired
- Familiar with hardware and software deployment, circuit order management and professional services.
- Understand the functions of Sales, Delivery, Operations and Billing, to effectively coordinate and drive the activities across the company.
This JOB description should not be deemed all-inclusive. Additional requirements and expectations may be assigned. At all times, employees are expected to adhere to company policies.